Friday, March 2, 2012

Fabric Flowers Tutorial

This tutorial has been inspired by a cheese cloth tutorial on youtube

As I didn't have all the materiel I used what I had...

Here is the step by step and a little video.

1st I dig in my craft room and found this fabric bag that was damaged
I cut a small piece (to fit in my cuttelbug)

and cut some flowers

2 large, 2 medium and one small

then cut the petals 1/4"


Paint or ink them
(I used some distress inks for the other colors below)

Let them dry...

Add some glitter

Nice and shiny!

Add a center...
You can glue each flowers to the other and add a pearl, rhinestone etc...)
Here I used my crop-a dile and added a nice brad



Then work with the petals the way you want them to be!


Perfect little flowers for spring projects...

Have fun!

Here is the video :



Shared on:






Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


Feature on:
my craftgawker gallery



3 comments:

  1. this is so amazing and so well described - great job of instruction

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are beautiful! They look very do~able and what a great use for an old bag. I'll bet pellon would work, although I would not be using up something old. I really need to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...