Monday, June 20, 2011

Stamping on acetate (plastic sheet)

I wanted to try this technique that I think it's cool: stamping on acetate (or plastic sheet);
Plus I love to recycle and here you can recycle your acrylic packaging!
I decided to make an aquarium card for father day;
So as I don't have Stazon ink I stamped my hero arts fishes stamps with embossing ink and embossed them with black embossing powder.
I was a bit worry because my plastic was waving under the heat gun, but finally it gives a cool effect and look to the card!
For the background I choose a blue dots paper from Making memories and a blue pearl paper;
And then I attached the acrylic on the papers with some (Queen and Co) Brads.
I really like how my little aquarium card turns out!:





You can find some cool youtube videos on how to stamp on acetate...

Shared on:
Sumo's Sweet Stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...