Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New dish set!

Nothing really crafty today.
All that snow is just so tiring.
So I am just going to share my new dish set that I bought not long ago;
I love everything with roses and I also love dishes!
I haven't bought any new tableware since I got married! So 21 years it's a bit long! Isn't it!
Well except for some Christmas ones!
I am so glad to be able to get this one.
And as my daughter's Birthday is really soon we will be able to use them in a few days!:





Shared on:


4 comments:

  1. I love getting new dishes! Once I started FINALLY got some new dishes, I found myself unable to stop! ;)

    http://jeanneselep.blogspot.com/2010/10/furniture-treasure-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you! You know, I just bought a simple set of spring plates two days ago, all covered in butterflies and pastel plaids. They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking this up to WHASSUP WEDNESDAY!


    Hope to see you next Wednesday:)

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dishes I love the pattern!

    Have a great Sunday!

    Lorene
    The Gilded Cherub

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...