Monday, March 21, 2011

Little details in our Hallway make over!...

Browsing blog parties and great blogs about home decor made me want to make some make over in my house!
So we started with the hallway entrance; We changed the flooring not long ago because white flooring for an entrance it's not really a good idea!...

Then with a sample of that new floor we went to buy some paint (we choose dapper tan)


and we are almost done with this step! (we cannot see a big difference on the picture!)...


What I like the most is thinking of the decoration!
We bought a nice mirror that I will certainly paint


and I make some pretty switch plates with birds (Check my tutorial!):




It's not done yet! I will show you when we will be done with all the decoration!: New coat hanger, bird wall decor... if you have some ideas, please share them with us!...

Shared on:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...