Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cardmaking techniques

There is so many different cardmaking techniques ; I love discovering and trying them all!

Here is a card I made with 2 techniques by Gina K Designs that I saw on Stamp tv (This is one of my favorite sites to learn new techniques):

- Distressed embossed patterned paper
and
- Coloring with gamsol (I love this product!)

I finally used one of my old stamp! It's funny how sometimes you buy something because you find it pretty but never have a chance to use it!...
Do your spring cleaning and use those old supplies and stamps that you've stored for a long time!...




I added some glitter on the wings:



Featured on:
my craftgawker gallery


Shared on:

giveaways
A Crafty Soiree




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...