Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Holidays from super cute winter friends!


Now for the story:

Once upon a time I met a wonderful Artist on Etsy making adorable clay figurines.
She was sweet enough to accept a trade with me and made me these adorable winter friends that are not only going to decorate my Christmas tree but will also decorate my desk all year long!...
They were born in Athens and traveled from Europe to Canada to find their new home...
Look how happy they are here!

A big Thank you to Maria who sent me this cute package:

Please visit her wonderful shop fill with Love and cuteness...

Happy Holidays to all.

1 comment:

  1. They look sooooo happy in their new cozy home!!! Thank you so much sweetie, it has been a real joy swaping xmas presies with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...