Monday, September 13, 2010

Artist Feature

Last Sunday, my son received a fabulous gift from JulieChristie;

I would like to Thanks her again and I'll be glad that you'll visit her shop; You will discover such wonderful pieces...

Here is what my son wrote about his marble!:

Marbles – you may think these are children's toys but JulieChristie turns them into wonderful decorative pieces of art.
The Vortex Marble is especially beautiful with a cool blue theme great for relaxing, and once you peer into the centre of the marble it's like looking out into space at another galaxy, with a wonderful sense of depth, it's very easy to get lost in it's beauty. On the flip side are swirling blues playing off each other in a harmonious fashion which is reminiscent of the wild and strange oceans.
The Vortex Marble is fantastic because it offers the sights and mysteries of Space Above, and the Oceans Below, and it will always be right where you choose to put it.
 
Thank you Julie ;)
 

3 comments:

  1. Ohh my goodness! Thank you so much for the marvelous 'review'! Your description of my marble is absolutely amazing! I am so glad you like your gift enough to write such a wonderful description of it. Many, many thanks.
    And YOU ARE very welcome for the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool... I thought it looked like a galaxy and an ocean too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son got it spot on!! Gorgeous artistry and a super description!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...